Sabtu, 18 Juli 2020

INTRODUCE MY SELF



Assalamualaikum , how did you feel while at home?  are you bored?  saturated?  my feelings have been lonely because I can not meet with friends and I can not study well because I can not learn like this, I have to learn face to face, if not then I will always have trouble understanding lessons at school.

Before I allow myself to introduce myself, my name is Clariesta Eka Nanda Cahyani, I go to high school 27 Jakarta, I grade 11 ipa 1, I live in Jalan Baru Baru Utara 1, I am 16 years old, my hobby is watching and listening to music.

I hope you always feel at home, must and will not want to because we have to break the chain of distribution of Covid-19 so that we can get back to running our normal activities, stay at home and stay healthy, everyone !!


2 komentar:

The Last Leaf

In a little district west of Washington Square the streets have run crazy and broken themselves into small strips called "places."...